Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Sunday, April 14, 2013

March 18, 2013

About my week real fast, I left my planner at home where I write the highlights that I want to tell you guys but well the biggest highlight of the week was the baptism of _____ we had yesterday!  I sent a little pic with the email and well his wife is gonna get baptized in 2 weeks but him so that should be super cool and I'm really bummed I'm not gonna be able to be here to see it but seeing as im gonna be transfered to the ABC I'll still be nice and close so maybe the pres will let me come and see the baptism.  I'm really bummed I'm leaving too! I've been saying bye to everyone all day today and yesterday too because I figured I was gonna leave and well I'm really gonna miss this area! We were really getting the work moving ( 3 baptisms 3 weeks in a row is not bad if I do say so myself) and now im out!  Depending on who comes here in my place they really can end up baptizing every week in this month because there is _____ who is for sure gonna get baptized and then we have two people that could get baptized this week but well I just love the mission. I'm kinda freaking out to be ZL (Zone Leader) and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to handle it but I know that there is a reason that Heavenly Father wants to give it a shot so vamos lá! But well sorry this week really is gonna be a little small..... but I love you all more than anything! Keep the prayers and scripture study and letter all coming ;) fiquem com Deus.

COM MUITO LOVE....
ELDER GUBLER

No comments:

Post a Comment