Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 22, 2013

First thing, turns out I’m gonna stay here for another transfer and “I’ll end up "killing" my comp (sending him home).  We didn’t find out about the transfer until this morning because the Pres is a little stressed because the mission is gonna divide in a couple months so he’s trying so separate everyone up right now but to make a long story short, I love the people we are teaching in this area! We have some AMAZING investigators that I really didn’t want to leave and there is a family that is essentially just the greatest that helps up SOOO much so I really didn’t want to leave the area so I called the Pres and said that my knees are doing a ton better and that if he feels like I can, I would like to stay here in this area! He said that he was planning on sending me to the Baixada because he was worried about my knees but they really are doing better and frankly I wanted to end my mission with Pres and Sister Tanner because they are just the greatest ever! A few highlights of the week though, we have some amazing investigators that we are teaching. an old guy named _____ that is SUPER smart and well it seems like everything is starting to make sense in his head and well when he gets baptized pretty sure he’s gonna end up being the next Stake Pres and then we have a couple that we are gonna mark their marriage this week and then in two weeks after they get married SÓ ÁGUA!!!! :) then we have another couple, that the wife just showed up at church last week and she is ELECT, and we are teaching her and her hubby too they are gold and well we are really getting absurdly blessed by the Lord in this area! But I’m running out of time so sorry the email is super short but I love you all! I have yet to see these letters that have supposedly been sent... but we’ll keep the letters coming, they will show up soon enough! :) I love you all more than anything and I am so grateful to have had a family as great as you all!

ELDER GUBLER

No comments:

Post a Comment