Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

My comp thought it was hilarious that you read his letter in Relief Society but he loved it! He really does speak great English.  When I got here he said he REALLY wanted to learn so at home we ONLY speak English and the kid has a gift because he is essentially fluent now and just a heads up he is gonna come visit after the mission to General Conference! I’ve already promised a few people some of those killer seats so just FYI might want to give a heads up to Grandpa and Grandma but well let’s get onto my week real fast.

First things first, we had _____ baptism on Friday because we just started doing weekly activities at the church like I did in Bertioga! We are starting that here and we had the baptism that night, the font took FOREVER to fill up and the water heater is broken so it was nice and freezing but we also did a treasure hunt for the activity and that was a huge hit which is good because it took some serious time to plan and set up! We also hit up the temple this week which was GREAT!!! I love that place.....I really hope you guys are taking advantage of a temple that is less than two miles away from home because there is nowhere else on the face of this earth that you can feel so close to Heavenly Father. It’s funny how no matter how many times you read the scriptures, something that you are needing that moment will stick out with more importance and well it’s the same thing with the temple, it doesn’t matter how many times you go, there is ALWAYS something that seems to click and you hear exactly what you need to and well TONS of stuff hit me this time. God truly is concerned with each and every one of us. But when we were at the temple I saw my son at the Churrascaria (Tucanos style all you can eat place) next to the temple and they baptized two out of the three people that I left there nice and ready, _____ who is _____ little bro and _____ who is the son of a less active that we activated and _____ (_____ wife) still hasn’t been baptized yet because her husband is still in mines but let’s hope that works out soon!  A few other stories for this week, we had two lunches with natural passion fruit juice (maracuja) which has something in it which makes you SUPER tired.  On Saturday I taught a lesson totally alone because my comp was essentially sleeping but we really have a few people that are promising!  We met this older guy that is WAY smart and actually reminds me of Grandpa alittle but well if he gets his answer the guy will FOR SURE be a Bishop because he is way smart and "knows" English and we have another family that is coming along quite nicely as well but well I think that essentially wraps up the week! I hope everything is great with all of you! I love each and every one of you. I am so grateful that I have the greatest family ever ;) GOOOOOO GUBLERS!!! Remember about the importance of the small things, they make a HUGE difference and allows God bless us. A tiny letter can make an elder SUPER happy ;)

with all my lovey love, AMO VOCÊS.....

ELDER GUBLER

No comments:

Post a Comment