Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May 13, 2013

Every single baptism that we have, something ALWAYS goes wrong because Satan is a tool so we had the baptismal font almost full and it was pretty nippy outside so we turned on the water heater and to make a long story short it would suck out tons of water to heat it up but wouldn’t put like any back in so the font got super empty.... so then came the buckets of water again....wooooo and after another hour of using all the water in the church and carry buckets back and forth it all worked out! I’m sending some pictures of the baptism but _____ really is amazing!  We are being soooo extremely blessed with elects in this area!  A few other things that happened in the week, we had a mission tour with Elder Godoy who is a 70 and that was a KILLER good meeting!  Realistically essentially everything that was said we already knew but it seemed like it had in another way and essentially I really like it and I was talking to an Elder that went to BYU Hawaii and I decided I really want to go there when I get back!  But well I feel like I don’t have that much to say since we spoke yesterday! I love you all and I loved being able to talk with you all!  You are all the greatest ever! I’ll send that package in a couple weeks and I’ll see if I can send my pictures too! But well sorry the email is super short, I still love you all!!

ELDER GUBLER

No comments:

Post a Comment