Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Monday, November 11, 2013

November 1, 2013


So here is the deal...... my emails will probably stink from here on out because the next couple of weeks are going to be super busy and I figure I can tell you all the same stories a lot better in person so just hold strong!  But we took p-day today and hit up Avenida Paulista and 25 _____ and I dropped some cash and tried to hunt down some stuff for everyone but well........ no success...... good news though, I did find a couple classy ties.  We had three mission wide zone conferences this week which was TONS of work but well that will be the last time I’m going to have to do all that again! We are going to have _____ and ______ interviews for baptism tonight so that they can get married and baptized on Saturday!  Keep them in your prayers so everything goes smoothly.  We are also teaching ______ cousin who came from another state to live with them and so we are teaching him and he is going to get interviewed too because he is progressing quite nicely!  Unfortunately he won’t be able to be baptized on Saturday with _____ and _____ because he has only been to church once but if the interview goes well and he goes to church on Sunday we are thinking about doing it then.  That is essentially it for this week! I love you all tons! Keep the emails coming and I’ll see you soon!

Elder Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment