Jacob P. Gubler

Jacob P. Gubler

Sunday, January 27, 2013

December 24, 2012

This week was pretty solid! We had our Christmas conference, sang a little Feliz Navidad, ate a nice bbq, played some Christmas songs with bells and great times were had! We also had a baptism of woman who isn’t our investigator, she is one of investigators of the Elders of Batistini and well since their chapel is super sketch they had the baptism like usual in our chapel and I was the one that interviewed her and well she is super good!!!! It may have taken the new place as my favorite interview but so we did a division this week, did some great interviews and I’ve actually have more to do today so that should be fun, then we have some HUGE party at a members house tonight! It’s funny because Christmas Eve is much bigger than actual Christmas here! They all open the presents and stuff on Christmas Eve and I think Christmas is just kind of a laying around day but well I guess we’ll find out tomorrow! But well todays gonna be super busy and I’ve got tons to do so I’ll SEE YOU ALL tomorrow ;) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love you and cant freaking wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment